Inconstinance

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 20 years old and for the past 3 days, when i need to go , i need to go! as soon as i get to the bathroom i leak a little bit. and when i actually go it is the smallest amount ever. also just before i finish going, it starts to hurt, but not when i am going. please help?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hiya Kayla. Sounds like you have/had cystitis. This is a horrible feeling, and is caused by a urine infection. You need to drink a lot more, often lemon barley water helps, to flush out the infection. You can get over the counter treatments for it too. Don't suffer in silence if it hasn't passed now, or if it comes back again. x
  • Posted

Cranberry juice works very well too.
  • Posted

Hi Kaylah

If you are still having problems you should probably see your GP - you may need to have antibiotics. Take a urine speciman with you.

A good tip to stop the burning sensation is to have a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a tumbler of water and sip it every now and then. It neutralises any acidity of urine which is the cause of the burning.

• Posted

Hmpf.....I have a similar problem and lower pain in back, and very cloudy smelly urine....maybe thats why i am so dizzy!!!! Nevermind!!!!!! Anyone want these pants??????/ Oh sorry Kaylah, it comes out of me at an zooom high speed rate, and then I still feel I need, and nothing happens. Hope you get better soon, and natural yoghurt might help with the burning sensation. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.