incontinence

Posted , 2 users are following.

i am 19 years old & a male and I am suffering from incontinence and have found no solution to my problem, i wear depends and have graduated from BFA Fairfax VT and have a job as custodian at GEMS georgia elementary middle school, and would like know if any one can help me. god bless. oh and i am wondering if it would be a good idea to have a potty for my room.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I assume you've seen a urologist about this.  Depending on the cause of the incontinence, there may be a solution through an artificial urinary sphincter (AUS).  The device used is an AMS 800.

• Posted

Yes glenn77 I have been to the urologist but they say I am way to Young for having this problem and gave me medicine for getting rid of blockages which was an issue for a while but now I can't hold my bladder for long. A glenn77 do think a potty would be good for me, I mean for my room

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.