increase in palpataions

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been on propanalol and citalopram for anxiety and stress for about three months I am also going through the menapause this last week i have noticed that a couple of times ive gone up stairs or been active they come on does anyone else get this please

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

My doctor told me to take ubiqinol about a year ago for palps and menapause. Its sold everywhere. Menapause alters us and you make less at that point.ubiqinol is an easy to absorb version of coenzumeq10. I didnt listen at first but have been on it the last two weeks. Everyone imliterally talk too has been in it.

• Posted

thank you will check it out as Ive never heard of it are you from the uk do you suffer with this too 

• Posted

Two winters ago i had palps. Went to dr full exam and intense cardio work up. They told me meapause changes the body, it just does. And then my own doc said i would like you start taking ubiqinol, not the coenymeq10 the absorbable one which is ubiqinol. Every woman  who is menapausal should be using it the body makes it but as we age it lessens. It did help. It honesly did helo and it took me a iver a year to listen to him because i get stubborn and stupid at times. I took it had a headache and blamed it on the oill hahaha. Nothing to do with it all. Then i started asking around, not in forums they are the worst place its only bad news no one goes on and says i feel great wow. Anyway i asked oeople i knew and turned out most are on it and have been on it. Its sold everywhere in the us. I mean everywhere. They have people in the warehouse food stores giving out samples like its bubble gum. So now i use it too. very pleased with it.
    • Posted

thank you for that info lisalisa im in the uk but I do believe you can get it here as it says shipped from the uk but the information I have quickly read is factual as if writting for a doctor but I shall look it up anyway and once again thank you
    • Posted

I have had the sit out ame diet for years I have cut down on coffee to just two cups a day im just wondering wether to just cut out the caffienated coffee to decaf all together

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.