Increase in pvcs and changes in echocardiogram

Posted , 2 users are following.

wondering if someone has a similar case as me out there:

28 year old with history of anxiety, pvcs, bigeminy, nsvt. i dont smoke or drink. i have mild mitral valve prolapse and believe that i have perhaps a mild connective tissue disorder like borderline ehlers danlos or marfans but not full blown necessarily.

i exercise frequently but not too vigorously, consisting of tennis, walking, jogging, some pushups here and there.

echo has shown an increase in mitral valve regurgitation to moderate. 4.1 mildly dilated LA.

ventricular septum is 1.2 cm. LVPWd is 1.1 so they think borderline hypertrophy. ejection fraction is 65%. ecg is normal.

i take paxil and very small dose of bystolic, as well as magnesium, taurine, and coq10.

im worried about these pvcs. on bad days it can be from 5k to 8k a day, so pretty frequent. anyone have a similar history? how do you cope? im wondering what else i can do here. its really tough to deal with especially given my age where i would like to be active and be able to manage stressful situations without my heart freaking out...

anyways just looking for someone else's perspective.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.