Increased my Zoloft from 150 to 175 and feel awful

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have been on zoloft for 12 years the first 8 0n 50 mg with no problem then i had breakthrough anxiety and over 4 months i went from 50 to 125 everything was fine for 3 plus years now this past APRIL RAISED TO 150 i was feeling better after a month and fine since MAY just about 3 weeks ago it came bk and i finally yesterday added another 25 for a total of 175 mg per day

YESTERDAY and today i have awful dizziness and feel weird wondering if this is normal in the past side effects were more stomach related making myself wonder if its possible SEROTONIN SYNDROME

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i doubt its seratonin syndrome, it could just be that the meds arent working anymore. do you exercize regularly? do you take vitamins? make sure you are doing more than just taking sertraline. to beat anxiety and depression you must make lifestyle changes.

• Posted

if i go past a 100 its to high for me and i feel numb cant cry feel wierd maybe dose is to high

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.