increased to 20mg cit

Posted , 2 users are following.

increased from 10 to 20mg yesterday & i feel terrible, tired, dazed & very dizzy havent yet taken it today as im a little worried, dont know what to do. x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Linda,

Did you mention to your doctor that you are a little worried about taking the 20g. I am speaking to my doctor today, and I am worried they my up my dose also, I think its worry of the nasty side effects.

At the moment I am getting very bad tension headaches, which was mainly why I was put on citalopram, as they believe I was depressed so causing these headaches.

Hope you are ok, try not to worry to much. Jem :D

• Posted

hi Jemma, i spoke with dr he said 20mg was the effective dose, i dont get the tension headaches but i have read lots of posts where people do, so i think this is fairly common hopefully they will go as time goes by ive been getting sciatica like pain think anxiety is propably playing a part with this as ive been sitting about alot & quite tense, (im so lazy at the mo) hope all goes well with dr for you, its still early days x
  • Posted

Haha I am also very lazy to, and find that i am very tense, my body feels so stiff and heavy. For the past week I have been indoors, and been having short walks in the garden. oops. 8)

Hope you are ok on the 20mg.

tek care x

• Posted

Hi jemma, i feel slightly better today although very dizzy, i didnt take tablet yesterday a.m & took it 5.30pm instead this seems to be a little better. Did your gp increase yours & how are you doing on them, hope your headaches are better smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.