Indentation/crack on penis head slightly different color

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had an indentation on the middle of the head of my penis for over 5 years now, it appears to be a slight different color to the rest of the skin.

I have recently been to the doctors and my GP had no concerns. I was wondering if anyone has anything similar?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

its normal to have cracks and blemishes on the skin i cant even see anything that actually looks abnormal there think your worrying over nothing

• Posted

Hi Kim,

thank you for your reply.

the crack when pulled apart slightly looks quite a bit lighter in color than the rest of the skin around it, would that be a cause for concern?

• Posted

KAN, fully agree with Kim. If you look really closely at skin right across the human body you will see lots of imperfections - what you see on the head of your penis is simply the way it developed .....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.