Indian head massage

Posted , 3 users are following.

Have any of you had an Indian head massage and if so how did you feel afterwards?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Great and great!

You?

• Posted

Not had one yet, going to book one but I wanted feedback from someone who has had one.

Thank you.

• Posted

WHERE ARE YOU BASED?

I know someone operating in Swansea UK if thats any good?

What is your motivation for seeking this particular therapy? Do you suffer with headaches? Or is it just health promotion?

very best wishes

• Posted

I'm in Powys Marey, There is a place just down the road here. I do have migraines and huge amounts of stress recently.  If I could cry it would relieve some but I can't !
    • Posted

oh dear, i'm sorry to hear that louise....well i'm glad you have someone nearby...that makes sense. i wonder if i can help anyway since you've started this thread?

i was wondering if you'd like just to make a list of everything you feel is on top of you?

• Posted

Marey, I move in with my partner in July so they stopped my ESA, had nothing since June.  It went to a decision maker re with me moving in with him to Powys becuse I've a flat in Colwyn Bay which they were wondering whether to regard as income ! - how can it be, it's empty and unfurnished. On Mon 2nd Sept we rang and yes a decision has been made and we shall get money BUT there is a back log as they had skeleton staff over the school hols (grrrrr), so have to wait.

Ditto the council tax.  Am waiting for my flat to sell in Colwyn Bay, it's been up for sale for over a year now, if that sold we would have some money ! We are ok for food etc.

Then we renewed our passports, - John's 'eyes were wrong' according to them so had to redo them, hiw eyes were slightly shut.

It's the stress of not knowing when we shall get benefits.  John had to leave his job due to serious work related stress.

My M.E./CFS stress me out too, I've one hospital app after the other, urology, thyroid, arthritis.

So I'm having a head massage, thank you Rachael for replying I will be having one, they were shut on Sat so I've left a message with my phone no and I'm going there asap.

• Posted

Is there anything else?

Sometimes making a complete list of everything really helps with perspective.

All those medical conditions amount to one thing...inflammation.

Address that one thing and all is simplified.

Good Luck with your health searches and your property sale. You're moving on with your life and will get there! I'm sure of it xxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Was so relaxed after mine I could hardly string a sentence together! It was fabulous would have another anytime

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.