Indigestion, Heavy Stomach for last 20 days

Posted , 3 users are following.

Please help me to get rid of my stomach problems for last days.

These symptoms keep on repeating for last one year but this time its more extreme and continued for last 20 days.

Got whole abdomen ultrasound 3 months back, everything as clear except Fatty Lever 

Got Complete blood test, 2 months back everything was normal.

For last 20 days, been on diet with no spices and non veg+ taking regularly  natural juices (Aayurvedic: aanwla and Aloevera)

Symptoms:

Heavy stomach all the time, Indigestion, vomiting tendency all the time, frequent burping and wind pass, dont feel like eating any thing, symptoms are strong in morning and when i wake up 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi same here same length of time roughly too. I am waiting for ultra sound, do you have any pain or bowel movement problems? I had one day bad cramping and bowel movements going from formed but as if I could feel it forcing its way down to loose now feel as if things building up again, oh and burps, distension and sore stomach. I also was told I had fatty liver some years ago plus CKD but no treatment. Oddly the ultra sound isn't for this but for a pain I get which feels like a painful cramp on left below waist which now seems to be constant but sore rather than the cramp pain.
  • Posted

Hi Sorry you are going through so much pain I have had an ultra sound of the abdomi as well and it cam back clear. Does your pain come at any particular time like after you have eaten . hope you get some answers soon I kow what its like not knowing why you have the pain x
    • Posted

What started as a general upset stomach on and off has settled into a constant sore niggle in stomach and gut. In the second week it felt as if there were small cuts in muscle?? Stomach wall???? But that's eased now, I seem to recall a similar episode a few year back. At first it seemed to help eating so I'm having little and often at the moment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.