indigestion problem and no proper sleep.what should i do?

Posted , 6 users are following.

dear sir/madam

After food consumption ,food remains undigested  and remains in chest up to 2 hours. the motion is not clear .the motion colour changes from day to day and motion is smelly .After 2 hours of sleep particularly night, the  gastric trouble starts and the food remains in the chest region itself. and thereafter no sleep. I take tablets of

1.rabeprazole sodium & itopride hydrochloride capsule(rablet it)

2.chlordiazepoxide&clidinium bromide tablet(librax)

3.pancreatin IP(enzar forte)

Is it the symptoms of medicines or blood pressure or anything else?

Thankyou.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

the same thing happens to me! the food says stuck in my chest and it is so painful. do you know what causes the indigestion???
  • Posted

I have a similar problem and can sometimes be awake all night then suddenly I start to feel better and eventually feel starving hungry. I would love to get an answer as I am currently frightened to eat almost anything.
    • Posted

Hi you should see your Dr about it I had this 5 times over 6 months I thought it was indegestion but it was actually gall stones so do get checked.

• Posted

Agree, I have stopped Olistat as  my problems with a sliding  hiatus hernia increased, I  felt strange, My GP knows I take PPI.s so cant be that,also I felt constipated when taking it my GP dosnt seem to believe this. Also  there was little benefit as weight loss minimal, is there a possible in relation to underlying gastric problems

Best wishes

Best Wishes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.