indigestion without heartburn?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone experience the uncomfortable indigestion without the burning of heartburn or very rare heartburn? I seem to get all the bloating pain and uncomfortable feeling of indigestion but without the burning in my throat or bad taste etc? I occasionally get heartburn rolleyes

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Try 2 pills of activated charcoal for the indigestion

And start your day with yoghurt to improve your digestion

Hope it helps

• Posted

I do from alot still. Im 7 years out but hop yours gets better. I just try to do my brst by not thinking of it but it doesnt always work..good luck
  • Posted

First off have you been to see your doctor, we can all give good information but really need to get professionally seen. I have several issues and they all have the symptoms you describe. All requiring different meds. If

You get diagnosed you then know what your dealing with. Let us know how you get on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.