Infected heat rash or herpes

Posted , 3 users are following.

I work as a CNA and I got what I believe is a heat rash around my anus that got infected the doctor's agreed and gave me an antibiotic also took a swab now they're saying it's herpes hsv 1. They aren't blisters they kinda look like infected pimples some are flat it and I don't have any other symptoms.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

From what I’ve read , if a swab comes back positive , it’s unlikely false. I’m going through the same thing and I’m hoping that somehow there was a lab error . Did you recieve oral sex around the area ? because that’s supposedly how genital hsv1 is transmitted. 
  • Posted

Girl maybe go to another doctor and get tested get other thoughts and options. That's what I had to do bc my gyno was retarded and didn't know what she was talking about..

• Posted

They called me again yesterday saying I have a yeast infection . I'm going to get a second opinion Monday

• Posted

Could possibly be true but yes go get another opinion it doesn't hurt and it could save a lot of hassle with u having false information ya know. I hope that's all it is but just for sake do it 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.