Infection on my penis or STI??

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I've had this infection on my penis for the last 3-4 months. I've tried everything from over the counter medicine to home remedies but it just won't go away. I applied the cream for 2-3 weeks, two times a day regularly. It felt normal during that time but the infection came back the minute I stopped applying. The symptoms are redness, itching, irritation and some white milky substance under the foreskin.

And that's not all. I also have these white bumps or weird things near the head of my penis. They also don't seem to go away. Can anyone please help me? Do I have a fungus infection or is it some herpes/genital warts situation? I'm scared to go to the doctor. Please help.

I have uploaded the pic here:

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hii

i was infected by this infection so i taking a some medicines and it gone now

i can suggests those medicine if you want 

and tell me those medicine name which is you taken

• Posted

First take medicine for infectin on penis

1) itraconazole cap 200 mg ( 1-1)in a day

2) levocentirizine dihydrocloride tab 5 mg(1at night)

3)isoteretinoin cap ip 10 mg( 1 at n)

4)dermadev cream (aloe)(apply twise in day)

5)dermadev soap( on bath)

Take medicine 20 to 30 days as per effect when gone the infection from penis take another medicine

1)ketaconazole tab 200 mg

2)griseofluvin tab 250 

3)fexofinadine hydrocloride 180 mg( at 6 pm only)

4)desloratadine 5 mg 

Take 1 medicine at night

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.