Inflammation and BPH

Posted , 5 users are following.

Most benign prostatic hyperplasia is caused by inflammation. You don't need surgery harmful drugs.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

True, I've notice quit a difference when I eat clean and eat junk. My problems vary with the way I eat, but still considered bad when I eat clean.

I wish it was as easy as you are presenting it , however its not in my case. I intermittent fast, eat healthy, exercise ......ect, weigh less that I did in high school. Nothing helps, still a struggle. I've also had a UroLift, still the issues exist.

I am with you in regards to inflammation, It is a big factor with BPH.

• Edited

Staying away from or limit your simple sugars and processed foods will help with inflammation. If your looking for a pill, Turmeric with curcumin. Turmeric isn't hard on your liver like Ibuprofen, so taking it daily shouldn't cause you any issues.

Referencing my previous post: I changed docs and found out I have a large median lobe, so regardless of what I would do diet wise or in regards to an anti-inflammatory was all a waste of time for me.

My median lobe acts like a loose flap. When the flap is floating up right in the bladder, Urine flows. Once I start, the current from the urine causes the flap to cover my bladder opening, thus stopping urine flow. This explains why it take 2 - 8 voids to empty and nothing seemed to work, such as flomax, consistently.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.