inflammation and swelling

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on for a while been a bit under the weather I am hopefully next week going to get some meds as I haven't had any since I was diagnosed 2 years ago,

my question is does anyone when they are in a flare up with wrist pain and inflammation experience the swelling and inflammation moving up their arm.

I haven't been treated yet because they couldn't find anything I could tolerate, and to add insult to injury I now have Parkinson's

Linda x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Oh bless your heart Linda, I'm so sorry, Parkinson's on top of everything else is not funny.

In answer to your question, yes I do experience the swelling and inflammation moving up my arms. I had both wrists injected under x-ray a few weeks ago which has improved things considerably and like you my body does not tolerate many of the meds. I do hope they can find something to suit and make you feel a little better.

• Posted

Thank you sukes so much for replying you have put y mind at rest, I thought I had something else bizzare going on

They are also having problems finding the right meds for my Parkinson's so consequently using the compute isn't easy when your hands are shaking all the while,glad to hear you have had some improvement.

Linda x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.