Inflammation of gastritis and esophagitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am taking aloe vera 3 Days 1 tsp twice another 3 Days 1 teaspoon 4 *another 3 days 2 teaspoon morning and afternoon and one tablespoon in the evenings twice another 3 days two teaspoons four times a day. I did take Nexium but quit because nauseous . What to do?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Try some milk which can settle and soothe your stomach.
  • Posted

My doctor has me on information pills, acid pill I take daily and  constipation medicine when needed. It helps some.  I just wished they could  figure out what’s going the inside. 

Does the  aloe work? 

• Posted

if you start taking acid pills daily, your stomach will get weak and it will become chronic. Stomach acid should develop by its own, instead of acid pills, try Zinc, magnesium, b12 vitamins. or try herbs. the problem you are trying to solve with tablets are only symptoms not the root, unless you do that these problems will never stop and could develop a serious issue.

Remember stomach cancers main cause is constipation and acid reflux. Both are due to improper diet and vitamin deficiencies. Hope this helps.

• Posted

The top causes of stomach cancer according to Mayo clinic is genetics and substance abuse (alcohol drugs) There is no mention of constipation.
  • Posted

TY  I’ll try that I don’t like taking all those meds , they made things worse. The good news is

My appetite has come back and feeling much better.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.