Influenza A

Posted , 2 users are following.

This week my son was diagnosed with influenza a! I believe I ended up giving it to him but I'm not for sure because the doctor did not test me and only check my ears and nose and saw that I had a sinus infection and third behind my ear but a coworker of mine had mentioned he was diagnosed with it anyways to make a long story short I'm trying to figure out if anybody else has had symptoms of the sort last week I started feeling very rough just kind of fatigued and we're out and think anything of it was that I was going to get a cold and Thursday of last week I ended up waking up and feel completely horrible I felt like I was having some sort of a shocker stress my skin was all tingly and it up getting a panic attack from it. I felt completely out of that just didn't know what it was I'm trying to figure out if that kind of symptom comes from the influenza a virus and if it will make you feel like your skin is Tingly and you completely feel out of sorts confused and have rapid heartbeat that put me in a panic attack just from not knowing and I literally woke up like that and I've never had that like that before!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yeach, this influnza season is bad since December last week. But it could also trigger an immune reaction which maybe what your had. 
    • Posted

Tingly skin is an indication, but you may want to check with a doctor. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.