Influenza back in January 2018 still have chest dicomfort

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 28 years old and had influenza A this past January as did the rest of muni family and my girlfriend. Everyone except my girlfriend and I were treated with tamiflu. A few weeks had passed possibly even a month or so after having influenza. Then the chest pain came in to play. I have heard of so many people complaining of chest soreness after having influenza that someone has to have a solution by now. I was the owner of a repair shop that was well on its way to success and now I had to close it due to My chest pain... I still have the occasional itchy nose and throat but those are tolerable in comparison to the chest pain. Sometimes it is almost non existent and other days it is unbearable. I have noticed taking neproxen has helped it quite a bit... I have been to the doctors, I’ve had chest X-rays, ekg... the whole nine yards... and all they tell me is that it is more than likely musculoskeletal. Well what good doesn’t that do me without a solution Is my question. My life is falling apart Day by day and it would be nice to find some relief.... if anyone can help it would me greatly appreciated!...

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.