Info about bio identicle hormones

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can bio identicle hormones be purchased without a script at a health food store? _if not, can a regular Gyn prescribe these or does a woman need to see an expensive doc who doesn't accept insurance??

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Coleen, I did go to an expensive doctor to get them initially but now my gp does prescribe an identical gel and tabs are the same. I've been on them 3 months and feel amazing. Hope you can get them too. X

• Posted

Thanks, I'm just outside Edinburgh.

Can you private message me the name of the brand that you use?  I know you can't post on the site the name, but private message should be OK I think.

Thanks in advance.

Susan

• Posted

if you click on the little envelope icon to the left of the reply paragraph bit - it's light grey in colour

• Posted

Hi Deborah

Did you manage to send a private message?  Nothing has come through on my private email from you yet.  Just asking in case you have and I haven't got it for some reason.

Susan

• Posted

I did it yesterday afternoon, clicked on the envelope and pm you ? So I don't know what could have gone wrong 🤔

• Posted

aw thanks Deborah, no nothing yet ... I will do one to you after this one and see if you get that ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.