Information and help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm still unsure about having the op feel a bit off it today my clothes are tight and my belly blown up like I've got 3 spare tyres!I'm full of wind and uncomfortable has anyone had these symptoms and do they go after the op i just don't no what to do I'm desperate

0 likes, 18 replies

Report / Delete

18 Replies

• Posted

How far post op?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Carol,

Sorry to learn you're suffering with this!  Are you avoiding the op because you're worried about ending up worse off or are you concerned about the operation itself?

If your gallbladder is malfunctioning your symptoms won't improve either, I'm afraid. A diseased gallbladder stresses the other organs around it and can result in complications with them, such as pancreatitis.  

It's true that some people do have problems as a result of the surgery, but they can usually be dealt with! xx

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up