Infused waters to help anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys jus gona share a few fabulous fruit infused water recipes to help get rid of anxiety I have been using these and they do work so please try I'm going to paste a picture so you guys now how to infused water! When infusing the water you can leave fruit for 10 mins or I usually leave the fruit in the water for 2 hours so you can taste the flavours 

http://yourhealthblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/infused-water.jpg

Here's the recipes for anxiety all fruit should be cut in half so flavours are infused

1/ strawberry,mint and cucumber 

2/ lemon,mint,cucumber

3/ blueberry, strawberry and orange you have to leave orange peal on 

4/ thyme herb, pear

5/ cinnemon,pear 

6/ strawberry, honey and lime 

7/ strawberry, MINT and kiwe 

smile

Patient Moderator Comment: You can (if you so wish) attach images to your discussion / s and or reply / ies.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Has this worked for you? I'm dealing with aniexty and doing a CBT so I'm not diagnosed yet but I get hot flashed and nauseas and feel like I'm gonna pass out and I'm also dealing with havin bad thoughts of my daughter and it only happens when my negative mom comes around ;(  I'm also dealing with a nurse with mental health I have an appt on Tuesday but I wanna do it themost natural way but I pray all the time these thoughts go away 
    • Posted

Yes Hun these waters are brilliant and a natural way to relieve anxiety you said your seeing a mental health nurse they will prescribe you with drugs which personally I wouldn't take you should try exercise I do yoga which is amazing it really chills me out and makes me feel really good I had episodes of severe depression and now I feel so positive.. You said you have bad thoughts about your daughter could you please explain why you have bad feeling smile xx
    • Posted

When my mom had a bad moment I thought she was gonna hurt someone or herself so I told she needed to goto a hospital when I got off the phone that was like a jolt in my brain it was telling me to hurt my daughter it lasted only for days with me thinking positive thoughts now this again happen 2 weeks when my mom came over and I can't control my thoughts I try so hard and it's making me

Depressed it's been 2 weeks now 

• Posted

And what do you think triggered this? Has your daughter done some thing to you in the past to make you feel this way? Or was it a random thought. smile xx
    • Posted

No it only happens when my mom comes and leaves she's very negative and now this thoughts have made me depressed 
    • Posted

my mother has the same effect on me too Lool some times she's a very negative woman but I try to ignore her lol  this book might help you it's called dealing with difficult personalities it's brilliant it helps you understand why you feel the way you do I read this when I had severe depression it put things in perspective if this doesn't help you then please message me and I will do as much as I can to help you or if you just want some1 to talk to I'm here for you smile xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.