Ingrown Hairs?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi! I shaved my vagina Friday morning, had intercourse Friday night. Shaved again Saturday morning, had intercourse Saturday night. I had really intense intercourse Sunday night, and ended up developing a uti. But I also developed these bumps. I did have unprotected sex with my boyfriend, and he's never given me anything before. I'm pretty sure they're ingrown hairs, but I've never gotten them around my lips/clit before. The intercourse Sunday night was pretty intense clit simulation, could that be why they're so bad? Please let me know what you think! I have been doing warm compresses and it seems to help but, not at the same time.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Whoops, I used the same picture twice. Here's another one. image

• Posted

does it itch or hurt ..are you getting a tingling feeling or any pain?

• Posted

It does sometimes burn, and is very sensitive to the touch. They are definitely lumps, if I squeeze them, they compress a little bit. This is what they look like after a long warm compress.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.