Inguinal hernia, 8 week ago HELP!

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had a open inguinal hernia op with mesh 2 months ago, and ive had some really worrying symptoms ever since. the hernia op seemed to heal ok and the pain that i had seemed to have gone. But almost imedietely after the op i started getting spasms in my perineal area and terrible pain and down my inner thighs, i also seem to get what i can only describe as sciatica pains all of these come and go and only started after my hernia op, please help i feel like im going mad!!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

How was your scrotal swelling at 8 weeks?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.