Inguinal Hernia Ongoing Pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I had double inguinal hernia surgery over 10 years ago. The hernia was on my left side, right side OK. They just patched it saying it would make it strong and not tear out latter. Ever since my surgery, I have had problems. The screws that hold the mesh in, several came out and traveled up in my abdomen area. It was horrible and very painful. Doc said to stop complaining absically, they shouldn't be bothering you. Felt like a stabbing in my stomach. He finally agreed to surgically remove them. That felt much better. No more stabbing like a knife feeling. But evr since then, my left ball bag has hurt. Feels like some of them screw things fell into my sack. I had a Varicocele shortly after that. It hurt as well for a while. Then had surgery for that. Ball bag still hurts. I went to the cyropracter and had xrays on my lower back. The Cyro came up to me with the xrays looking at me really strange. He asked if I knew I had springs in my somach. 3 large stinking springs over an inch long each. Hernia surgery is the only thing I have ever had done. Where in the world did these springs come from??? Doctor qauck ball master.

That was a couple years after hernia I found out about the springs. I'm not a suing person, but man did I feel like suing this guy.

My balls have pretty much died off and shriveled up, hurt all  the time, and feel like that area could rip at anytime.

Ask a lot of questions, and make sure you hold your doctor responsible for the junk they do wrong.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

David how long did it take to fulling feel better I had surgery march 25,2017 it been 2 was today I still hurt like tell not she is this is normal or not things feel like they get stuck and I feel like it will never go down,my dr said it takes 6 months to fully recover I had a great surgeon but I would like to talk with someone who had it done but yours was 10 yrs ago things have changed so much 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.