Injection advice

Posted , 3 users are following.

ok just wondering about two weeks ago i got a small cut off a dogs teeth on my hand it healed now but was wondering would i need a tetanus shot again for this only concerned as like idiot tried to look it up and saw the symptoms and also something that confused me for the past few day ive like the feeling of movement in my muscles legs and feet dont know if its a spasm or twitch doesnt last long and doesnt really hurt and also jaw pain and when i looked up about the injection it said your ok if you and injection in the last five years but also said ten as well any info or advice?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi, I am in the uk and I always thought it was 10 years. your better off asking a doctor just so you have peace of mind. all the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.