injections for LS

Posted , 3 users are following.

The injections I have been receiving every three months is triamcinlone  which is an an intralesional steroid . I also have enternois gas and air which help with the pain.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Have made note of these to me new methods of applying steroid.  Does it mean that you receive these injections in the vulva area?  How frequently are these applied?  And how is the result this far?

Could explain further how the enternois gas and air works?

Sorry for all these questions.  Totally new method and curious.  If you find this very helpful it may work for others as well.  

• Posted

I have the injections every three months. In the vulva and inside flaps of vag. The gas and air is to help with the pain.  You take inhale 5 gulps of it before you start and throughout  as needed. It is quite a long needle which he moves about so he can inject into different parts. The procedure takes about 30 minutes.  

So far it is the only thing that works works for six weeks. However he may try to put in more so it last longer.  

If you have any more questions I will be happy to answer them.  Take care

• Posted

As you describe it, it tells me that there is no fusing.  Is there?  Or else the needle could not reach vulva and vag.  Have you had fusing?  Or did it go away with this method?  

Every three months sounds doable.  Are you using additional ointments or creams during that period of time?  (Sorry, more questions.)

• Posted

hi.  the injections are  into the infected skin. i am also using Nerison forte and recently hydromol
    • Posted

Does it help?  Do you see improvement?  Does the infected skin become healthy again?  

Would you recomment this treatment to others?

• Posted

hi hanny

I would recommend. right side inside flaps was completely white but colour has now returned. There is only one small patch left on that side. The left side is getting better, not so many patches as before

• Posted

That's truly amazing.  How come this method is so little known?  Mind you, in a round about way I've reached the same state.  Severely fused up, dilation procedure, still globetasol,  and then baking soda invention with coconut oil and now as good as symptom free.  There are obviously a variety of ways 'to Rome'.  I hope others will read about your treatment and ask their doctors about it.  

Thanks for sharing. 

• Posted

Hi. I tried everything else with no relief so he decided to give this treatment a try.

I quess most doctors dont think outside the box.  It has worked for me and it may for others. 

take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.