Injury after shoulder surgery

Posted , 1 user is following.

i just had arthroscopy rotator cuff surgery with SAD 4 days ago. My daughter did not lock the door when she got home, she came in and sat with me on my bed with our two cats. About an hour later the cats were startled by a sound coming from the family room. We turned the TV off and listened. We also heard something. I asked my daughter to look, she was scared. So I asked her to get me my gun. She could not load the magazine or c**k it so I had too. My adrenaline was up and I wasn't thinking, just knew I needed to protect us. I don't know if my shoulder popped or anything, I just reacted and went out calling in warning and checked the whole house. No one was there so we locked up and that's when I realized my arm was numb and I think one of my suture's is risen a bit. Absolutely no pain, I placed my arm back in the sling but my arm is numb like when it was on the blocker and there is no pain in it at all and its not stiff like it was. What do you think I did to it and what should I do now?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.