Inner foreskin gets sore - how can I desensitize it?

Posted , 1 user is following.

The backside of my inner foreskin is quite sensitive and gets sore when masturbating or retracted and rubbing in my pants.

Any tips on how to desensitize it?

I wash it every day with warm water and try not to use shower gels, soaps or anything that can irritate it.

Picture attached, showing the area.

Many thanks.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dear val,

Which part, exactly, is sore? Is it the frenulum ("banjo string")- the bit that attaches the underside of the foreskin to the glans penis, or somewhere else?

I may be mistaken, but the frenulum might possibly be shorter and broader than normal...

Adhari

• Posted

The frenulum is fine and doesn't hurt at all - I also don't have any problems retracting.

It's the whole inner foreskin area around it on the picture. When retracted and rubs dry in my pants, it gets sore. When I masturbate, it also gets sore quite quickly.

This doesn't happen to the "other", front side of the foreskin.

• Posted

OK, understood. Have you tried to moisturise the area?

• Posted

Lubing the area works and makes it feel pleasurable.

But since I am trying to decrease overall sensitivity of my penis, I keep the foreskin retracted in my boxers. And since it dries out, it gets sore with friction.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.