Inner thigh excruciating pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am glad to find others with this horrific pain.

Mine is also only at night, and very random. like 1 x every 2-3 months.But it lasts for 5-10 min.

tonite I could actually see and feel a bulge.

Ive drank pickle juice before and it helped a lot. I use to keep a new jar by my bed.

I'm going to try s tens unit they sell @ Walgreens.

My thigh is also sore for 2 days after the attack.

I know I dont drink enough of anything. So that's probably part of my problem.

Also I tried not to move ( that was super hard) but it seemed not to be as painful as normal. But still pretty bad.

Thanks for all ideas. Gonna try some others too.

Just happy to find other" inner thigh spasm sufferers"

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi there touchwood quinine tablets from my doctor is controlling mine. I have the occasional break through but now know that's if I eat sugar as I love sports mix hard gums and chocolate, and they create cramp attacks. other serious issues now so had to stop eating rubbish.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.