inside out

Posted , 4 users are following.

HI THIS is my first post ive been taking mirtazapine for three weeks felt awful at first found it difficult to relax and could not leave the house to day has been my first full day that i have felt semi normal, but for some reason im terrified of tommorow that i will wake up to the usual nightmare day.I feel full of life on the outside but inside i feel a quivering wreck has any one else had this feeling

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi hoping,

Yes i get the same feelings, i worry about tomorrow also, it's a feeling of dread, sometimes the feelings go away only to return and depress me again. Have lost my job through depression now and i wonder what the future holds for me am i ever going to get through this? i desperately hope so .. :wink:

• Posted

I too know exactly how you both feel,posting on here is one of the only ways I can keep going as days seem so long and I am acutely wrried that I am wastibg my life by being paralysed with anxiety.Just when I feel I may be getting somewhere it all crashes down around my ears and everythings rubbish again.Ihave felt totally empty for weeks now (at least 10) but after bbeing on mirtazapine 45mg for about 12 weeks,its all slowly coming back and is worse.I wake up and feel a few seconds of hope that hings will be better but they never are,at night I just wait to go to sleep and I literally mark time every day,not exactly living.

JO x :cry:

• Posted

I have decided from 2moro then every day after i am going to take one positive step each day. 2moro im going to the gym. I want you to join me tell me now and tell your self your going to do it just get up move your legs one step after the other and do something. Once you have done it post what you did on here and feel good in the fact that no matter how bad you felt you did it. Come on give it a try Join me now with your steps to happyness
  • Posted

Hi hoping,

What a good idea :idea:

[b:dbdf4729fc]I want to join you,[/b:dbdf4729fc] I need help to do a positive thing every day. I feel very isolated from friends and family as they don't really know what to do for the best. This leaves me feeling very lonely. This is day 6 of Mirtazapine and took it last night for the first time (I had been taking in mornings). I feel positive at the moment, but very scared I will slip back if I don't do something positive quickly.

I plan to go out for a walk/jog this morning for the first time in ages, I will let you know if I manage to get out and do it.

What will your step forward be today? smile

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts x

• Posted

hello again hope you managed to do something today i never made the gym but i did vist a very nice friend of mine who is very understanding and suportive i am going to try the gym this evening hope i can make it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.