Insomnia

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been put on oxycontin for the second time. There's been a 4 year Span in between. Does anybody else have an issue with insomnia?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My insomnia is the worst I’m awake all night then have to sleep most of the day cause I can not function! My doctor However dosent believe that I just don’t sleep and won’t help! I’m going out of mind! Did the OxyContin help you? 
  • Posted

Did oxycotin help you? I feel like i would be jumping out of my skin. I am so sensative to everything. I cant even drink coffee. It keeps me up. But im just wondering if you have cfs from ebv? I swear i still have a chronic ebv virus.
  • Posted

I had horrendous insomnia for 15years!

Last year tried Holy Basil and have slept through 7hours straight most nights!

I could not manage more than 2-3hours without jumping awake!

I was amazed because it really does calm the adrenals and I am no where near

as jumpy as I used to be smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.