insomnia and mirtz

Posted , 2 users are following.

has anyone else had the problem with insomnia while taking mirtz?  i want to reduce back to 15 but i am afraid.  i have been taking another medication to allow me to sleep.  i feel so desperate to be better.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

yep experiencing the same im on 30 but halfed it last night hoping it would help.....back to the crazy dreams on 15.....but its only been a night so fingers crossed..hope you get some good advice soon on here with all these lovely people  xx
    • Posted

i will take the crazy dreams ... as long asi get to sleep .. oh lord help us
    • Posted

yep agreed with the dreams sleep important..and lord help us indeed....how many have you reduced from hun?
    • Posted

feeling so ashamed of myself for not being able to to anything too which is a right bitch!! as im sure you can relate to!!
    • Posted

sorry that sounded rude didnt mean it to be ........sorry hun its me thats feeling ashamed and going on about it  x
    • Posted

no worries .. well i have been taking 22.5 trying to bear with it thinkink that's what i was supposed to do.  the dr.  sounded kind perturbed.  he asked if i had reduced to 15 yet and i said no becausei thought i wasn't suppsed to.  tonight i will take 15. god help us and the others struggling with this frug.
    • Posted

i get you hun its really difficult even to type sometimes...mirtz typing i can understand it!!
    • Posted

ive reduced myself without asking anyone...yep lord help!!!....stay strong
    • Posted

right suzie im off now to attempt something...hope your day gets better as it can...chat soon 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.