Insomnia and tinitus

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi

anyone know any very strong sleeping tablets i can get online just to get some sleep for a week or two , I'm living on 2/3hours a sleep one or twice a week, sometimes 3days no sleep ruining my life over the past year, doctors no help just want to sleep,tryed zoplicone,every depression tablet going and everything over the counter nothing works. please something i can buy in this country or abroad that knocks me out for 5/6hours,never had any sleep for over a year now i haven't depression just insomnia and tinitus

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Phil I think we've spoke before on here. If you've tried Zopiclone & that isn't working then you could try Nitrazepam which is about 2x stronger than Zopiclone. That is what doctors in the UK usually prescribe if Zopiclone doesn't work, they sometimes prescribe Temazepam too but that isn't as strong as Nitrazepam. I'm not sure where you'd get Nitrazepam online though. Some could easily be fake chalk or some nasty chemical that could harm or even be fatal.

• Posted

hi philip. if you wnat some immediate relief you should ask your doctor for a benzodiazepine prescription just to get you a bit of relief for a couple days. some people just need to a bit of a break to rest. i would advise against them a habit bcs they are very addictive and do t solve the underlying problem...but if nothign else has worked for you (like a tricyclic or atypical seratonergic one like doxepin or trazadone) then a benzo might be a good one just to get some relief for a few dyas and give your nervous system a break. if youve been sleepign like this for over a year, your poor nervous system is definitely on high alert and youre probably running on so much cortisol and adrenaline that its hard to turn your parasympathetic system on... this correlates w the tinitus! i have been through the same thing. sleep deprivation and stress makes it worse. i would also check on your breathing bcs it contributes to tinitus (too little CO2 if yoire in a state of chronic hyperventilation, which may be subtle and hard to tell if youve developed this anxious breathing pattern...most ppl dont realize this). By chance do you get zappy feelings in your head through the day or say when you wake up after 2-3 hrs? another thing to realize is that when youre so sleep deprived and in a state of hyperarousal, you may not recognize when youve actually fallen asleep even if for an hour...it may feel like 2-3 and maybe thats when youre brain is going straight into deep sleep bcs it is so sleep deprived, but feom experiwnce and many things ive read it is possible to be sleeping in stage 1-2 and sometimes in stage 3 and REM while feelign like youre actually awake/conscious. i inow it may not give you you the relief you need but hopefully it can help tune down your amygdala a little to know that youre actually gettign more sleep than you feel you are (google sleep state misperception)... once you tune everything down youll start sleepign more and buildi g the confidence to do so is key to that. right now youre too anxious about sleep therefore youre too anxious to sleep...ive been through 8 months of the very thing you describe but i would get 0-2 hrs every few days...for me it turned out i had another physical issue contributing though, but ive been through hell and back. trust me, youll start sleeping more if there isnt somethign else contributing, but my guess is that its good 'ol anxiety.

• Posted

Hello!

I hope this message finds you well. You are the only person on my searches through the internet to discuss all the same symptoms I recently have be stricken with these last 4 months. My doctors are not much help, no one seems to fully understand what you have explained here. I hope you have had sleep and serenity since this post, and if you since have any further wisdom on what this all is/what is happening I would be very eternally grateful for your time/any information you share.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.