Insomnia problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

I know my problems stem more than just sleeping disorder. I contracted Mono 7 years ago I was sick enough that my mom took me to the hospital clinic 3 times. I started having hot flashes, tremors are the big thing. i developed erithromalagia my face hands feet would turn beat red. Fast forward to last year. Last year I was layed up in a hospital bed due to severe hyponatremia my levels were 109. They raised and lowered it 4 times. I developed seizures on the first try. I have Diabetes insipidus and we didn't know the dangers of drinking a gallon of water each day. But I sure found out. I was 7 when I was diagnosed with insomnia I was put on amytripaline and for some reason I stopped working before I went into the hospital. since then I tried 12 different medications to help me sleep non of them worked. I am on amytripaline and seroquel and I couldhave OD'd on zantax becauseI just wanted sleep. Nothing is helping. Can anyone help me, I go to doctor after doctor and they can't find anything wrong with me.

2 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Try drinking a glass of hot adult formula milk 1 hour before sleep. It might help. If you could drink 2 glasses a day but space it out or you end up going to the toilet middle of the night.

Google how digital devices have blue light which disrupt sleep. Try install apps like twilight to switch your phone to block blue light and see if it helps. You could also try not to look at digital devices 1 to 2 hours before bed. It does disrupt your sleep. You might want to try getting a pair of block blue light glasses and wear it few hours before sleep. It will help.

Soak your feet in a small basin before bed in slightly hot water. It helps too.

Magnesium oil sleep spray also helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.