Instant burning in urethra opening after bj

Posted , 3 users are following.

I received a rough bj a month ago and 1 hour later i started feeling a burning/tingly swnsation in the opening of my urethra. 14 days later i went to the dr ans he did urine samples and extensive blood work. Everything came back normal. As a precaution i got Azithromicin and cipro. ive completed all my meds but i still get occassional penis pain and itching in my urethra.... Anyone ever experiences this?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

ive had this before with the excact same outcome unfortunately no findings

• Posted

sort of but sometimes randomly pops up when my urine is strong or when drinking alcohol

• Posted

oh thats good. i dont drink so that is a plus... may i ask how long did it last before you had improvements?

• Posted

bacteria go up through urethra

The most common cause of the described complaints is inflammation of the prostate gland, called prostatitis. Symptoms that might occur with prostatitis include frequency of urination, slowing of the urinary stream, burning with voiding or ejaculation, burning in the penile tip, aching in the penis, testicles, and discomfort in the lower abdomen, low back or perineum. Prostatic discomfort is often referred into the testicles.

Too frequent or too infrequent ejaculation, sexual arousal without ejaculation, aggressive bike or horseback riding, and excessive spicy foods, alcohol, and caffeine in the diet may predispose to the discomfort. Sitting for long periods of time, as by computer professionals, or driving can aggravate the condition. It is best not to sit for more than 2-3 hours at a time, and take a short walk and empty the bladder intermittently. Eliminating all the factors that apply to you may help keep symptoms at bay, and are as important as medication. A daily warm bath for 10-15 minutes twice daily also lessens the discomfort.

Prostatitis may have a bacterial aetiology, or may be abacterial. A 4 to 6 weeks course of an antibiotic (fluoroquinolones, trimethoprim or tetracycline) would benefit bacterial prostatitis. Abacterial prostatitis has several varieties. In one, the prostatic fluid demonstrates pus cells but no bacteria. In the other, called prostadynia, there are neither pus cells nor bacteria in the fluid, just the symptoms.

Abacterial prostatitis usually responds to the general measures mentioned above. Medications that sometimes help include alpha-blockers and anticholinergics. Some ayurvedic and other herbal preparations available over the counter may help too. As mentioned earlier, changes in lifestyle are equally important to take care of symptoms. Your urologist would be able to guide you further, and investigate you to exclude other conditions that mimic this condition.

• Posted

bacteria that travels from urethra to prostate glads. could be from STI or ecoli . symptoms get worse with caffine or alcohol. look up acute bacterial prostitatis

• Posted

That's an unusually strong combination of antibiotics you took without a diagnosis , too hard on your body like it's used for life saving sepsis patients ,Cipro can damage your tendons too. Maybe you have just a simple balanitis that requires extra hygiene and moisturizer daily.

• Posted

no my penis looked nothing like. its actually normal. No rashes or dots or anything... just the burning in the urethra opening and occassional pain along the shaft lower part. also no discharge, and std testing was negative

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.