Instructive thoughts

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi for about 3 month now maybe longer I've had the same thought in my head i don't know why but i can't seem to shift it and it's making me anxious am OK through the day it's mostly nights and on a morning i feel crappie i was like it last year but different thoughts ect and got really ill but after a few months on medication i was OK the thoughts went away and some days i completely forgot i had them i come off my tablet as i started feeling ok again but after a while i started thinking all sorts again n it started at the time it did last year i started back on.my tablet aft 3 week i started feeling better again but I've had to come off them as i am having really bad problems with them ino all medicines work different for different people but just wondering as anyone else ever been like this what tablet work for you and does it go away am also thinking of starting to go swimming and jogging and do yoga does anyone else also do this and does it help. Thanks x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dear Kelly

These thoughts are coming to you Probably due to anxiety.

Remember we are all here at the forum,

This is your life trying to tell you to relax and take it slow.

Don't stop the exercise, Keep doing it, It really beats down anxiety.

• Posted

I haven't started the exercise yet but I've heard it's supposed to be good for anxiety i think last year was to do with a lot of things but because of the anxiety and the tricks it plays it made me think and feel other things am aware of this now and it is alot easier to deal with but still so hard i think this time it's because my son goes full time in September and we've got a lot of work to do in house garden i think I've suffered just about all my life just not in a bad way but it hit me hard last year and i beat it i just don't want to go through it all again so am going to start exercise ect as last year i spent all my time in my bedroom me and my mum was arguing all the time i thought my partner didn't want me anymore it all just got to me i guess it's easier now having our own place am sure il get there and thank you for your reply xx
    • Posted

HI Kelly, big hugs to you..xx you will get there..never ever doubt b that...try to relax ( hard I know. ) but all !! Anxiety passes eventually....I truly wish you well...take care always...DEIRDRE xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.