Intense itching-outer upper thighs related to LS?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have intense itching during sleep of the outer upper thighs. It feels like the vulvar LS feels with kind of crawling spreading itching in the tissue. Does anyone know if this is also LS possibly?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

When I once had a really bad flare I had that from my vj right up to my stomach so I think it can travel to areas near the grion. I would put clob on it for a few days see if it helps
    • Posted

Thanks Justine,

Hard to understand LS which I thought was a disease of the vulva. I guess it's kind of like psoriasis and such skin disorders. I feel like medical community should look at treatment for systemic issues, like treatment from within the body maybe antibiotics etc. Clobetasol is the trusted treatment from all I've seen. I'll see if my intense itching is present tonight like last night and treat with Clobetasol.

• Posted

Hello Mary, I don't know if it will help but I also had intense itching around my inner thighs

and buttocks about a year ago. I had already been diagnosed and was using

Hydrocortisone and washing in Dermol. However, I was still using Shower gels

for other areas. I changed to Dermol for all over and the itching went immediately. I

Never use anything but Dermol now for anywhere and even use very mild shampoo.

I would rather not wash than risk a reaction. Hope it resolves for you what ever the trigger.

• Posted

Just wanted to add here that I didn't get on particularly well with Dermol, I now use Epaderm (with an A - don't confuse with Epiderm with an i) to wash with, so if the Dermol doesn't solve it, don't dispair, there are alternatives.

Good luck

• Posted

I have it I think on both sides of my groin. Came up a couple 3 days ago. Using Clob

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.