Intense pain above small toes.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have intermittent burning pain on the surface of my left foot on toe next to pinky. There is a corn in the inside which also doesn't help and I have been trying to file this down and plaster it. But I also have Morton's symptoms in that area where underneath feels as if the socks are crumpled. This is also showing a bit on my right foot. When i put shoes on it can be difficult to walk and if I twist quickly that sends shooting pains in that area. Even resting the pain can come on for no reason other than I have socks on. Also I get a sensation in the foot there as if it is tightening up (taking my socks of relieves it almost completely).

Advice appreciated,

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.