Intense pressure on HEAD, ROOF OF MOUTH. Dizziness and fatigue for YEARS :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

hey i hope this thread is still active. Im 21 yr old guy, i also had this head pressure feeling and dizziness for whe i was 17, exactly 4 years ago (2016) and it hasnt go away, sometimes its getting worse. last time i've met an EMT wayback year 2016 to check if i had a sinus infection, she told me that it may be caused by sinusitis (infection) connecting to the ear which causes vertigo. But somehow, her prescribed medicines didnt worked so i went to see a neurologist, after checking upon me, he told me nothing serious about my condition, not a brain tumor or what. but somehow, his prescribed medicines didnt worked as well. but now im starting to worry because it's getting worse. but im afraid since i had this symptoms 4 yrs from now. 😦 hope anyone can help me

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have had head pressure and headache, dizziness, shortness of breath, fatigue and fever for about a month solid but I have had on and off for over a year. Doc gave me z-pack and did not help at all. I had an anxiety attack about 6 days ago and I am a lot worse. My blood pressure and pulse were high during the attack. I would say sinus infection for the head pressure and all but not the fatigue or shortness of breath. So I have fibromyalgia that causes soreness( which I also have) and fatigue but not shortness of breath. So I guess the sinus problem is causing shortness of breath or my heart could be causing a lot of those symptoms, so maybe i gotta get it checked. That's my crazy story.

• Edited

Hi Edison, So I have somethings you can help rule out, even if the Dr never mentioned them, I will keep it basic....Did they look to see if you had really swollen adenoids, tissue upper back in your throat can swell, cause ear issues, pressure, they can be infected like tonsils but, not always? Did they check your ears, they are most common cause of vertigo, there are crystals in your ear, after an infection they can end up where they don't belong, your Dr can do a simple manuever to fix the problem?! Have you ever had Migraines before? They can cause a lot of strange symptoms? Do you have any jaw problems(TMJ can cause ear and head/facial pressure feelings, vertigo, if you grind your teeth at night it can cause jaw issues) if your jaw clicks when you chew or if you had injury to your jaw before?! Another thing is, do you know the difference between vertigo & dizziness? It really matters!!!...When you are still and the room is moving, or you turn your head and things start spinning and your eyes are open, you are totally aware, your eyeballs may dart around, move a lot trying to focus...THAT is VERTIGO, many things can cause this but, since your brain is good, ears are the next most common cause, besides medications!!If you move and YOU start to wobble, fall, slide to the floor, see black spots/stars/snow/things fade or turn black, feel tingling and feel the colour drain from your face, you may suddenly get back to normal or may blackout for a few seconds...THAT is dizziness/fainting, which needs to be addressed ASAP, this can be a sign of some serious medical issues or even blood sugar or blood pressure, that can be treated but THIS...needs attention right away!! Hopefully you can ask your Dr some more questions and get some answers, at least get a better idea of what may be going on...come back here if you have more questions & keep up with this thread, you may get more help from others on here!! Follow up with your Dr bring a list of Q & concerns & take note of the A, for future use...Good Luck & BEST WISHES💒🎶🐾🌈🍀☮♾🥰

• Posted

Hi Sgt.Lindalee, thanks for noticing my post. As you have mentioned, i cant really identify if what im feeling is diziness or vertigo, but it really gives me a nauseous feeeling, fatigue and loss of appetite, but im sure that the head pressure is also causing it (aside from other possible issues) i also have a blurry vision, mostly in the afternoon, also, i have this feeling of difficulty when opening my mouth, i also notice that there's a clicking (i dont know how to exactly describe it) but when i open my mouth and started moving my jaw side to side, it feels like it wasnt aligned properly. So maybe one of this issues are needs to be addressed. the last time i was checked by a neurneurologist was on yr 2017 , i didnt able to see him again since i was busy with my studies and since the symptoms is not persisting (aside from the intense pressure on my head, back of neck and roof of mouth. Ill go see a doctor again after the community quarantine been lifted up, but can you give me an advice of what can i take to lessen this pressure? like over the counter meds and natural remedies. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Ill keep this thread updated.

• Posted

Hi Sgt.Lindalee, thanks for noticing my post. As you have mentioned, i cant really identify if what im feeling is diziness or vertigo, but it really gives me a nauseous feeeling, fatigue and loss of appetite, but im sure that the head pressure is also causing it (aside from other possible issues) i also have a blurry vision, mostly in the afternoon, also, i have this feeling of difficulty when opening my mouth, i also notice that there's a clicking (i dont know how to exactly describe it) but when i open my mouth and started moving my jaw side to side, it feels like it wasnt aligned properly. So maybe one of this issues are needs to be addressed. the last time i was checked by a neurneurologist was on yr 2017 , i didnt able to see him again since i was busy with my studies and since the symptoms is not persisting (aside from the intense pressure on my head, back of neck and roof of mouth. Ill go see a doctor again after the community quarantine been lifted up, but can you give me an advice of what can i take to lessen this pressure? like over the counter meds and natural remedies. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Ill keep this thread updated.

• Posted

I've had symptoms like this for 13yrs, I was told I had a anxiety/panic disorder, which today I still do not believe

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.