Intense pressure/pain in face and head

Posted , 1 user is following.

Im 25 years old and after a night out celebrating me buddys birthday back in october 2021 i suddenly felt a sudden shock affect my brain. after the shock an intense pressure followed and i figured i needed to just sleep. but when i woke up the pressure never went away. i thought it would be temporary but i was wrong. this sensation has evolved to a state i cant ignore any more. one day in june i had a sharp pain in the right side of my head that was so intense i couldnt bear it and i had to take off my headset(was working stage crew) and the pain slowly dissipated and i was ok again. the next day i called a neurologist and was able to schedule an appointment but then when i finally made it there they brushed it off as "new daily persistent headache" because i told them it happens everyday and told me to get an mri and they said it was normal....but something isnt right. im starting to get what feels like almost numbing feelings in my toes and fingers whilst simultaneously feeling this pressure in my head that makes me feel like there isnt enough oxygen in my brain(predominately right side of my body). for some reason it feels like its connected to the nerves but i really have no idea what it is or what i should do next.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.