Intense sweating for 7 months...need advice!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi! this is my first time posting here. Hopefully someone out there has some suggestions. Ive always dealt with excessive sweating under my arms. The past seven months it has encompassed my entire body, particularly between my thighs. My underwear is soaked and this leads to bad rashes.

If i skip a meal, I'm prone to feeling shaky, nervous, dizzy, and extremely hungry.

Ive noticed in the past two to three months that any moderate movement (walking fast to catch a bus, walking up stairs) causes me to get very flushed and my chest hurts.

Im a 26 year old male. my current medications are lexapro and buspar. im being treated for a pituitary microadenoma.

My endocrenologist has ruled out diabetes and thyroid abnormalities (asode from adenoma)

i dont know if any of these symptoms are related. Id just like to see if anyone else is experiencing similar symptoms or has any experience with this.

Thank you!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Don't freak out from me saying this but i would have your dr check your liver function as extreme sweating can be a sign of fatty liver disease.

• Posted

I was diagnosed with fatty liver awhile ago but I don't think I'm being treated for it....I'm going to ask my doctor about this. Thank you for your comment!

• Posted

Hi ryan24351

Have you checked the 'Information Leaflet' that came with your medication. If not check for side effects which may mention sweating...

• Posted

It might be the problems you are having with your pituitary gland and the medications you are taking for it. This gland controls a lot in your body.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.