Intense testicular and abdominal pain followed by thinner semen

Posted , 1 user is following.

One evening I was wearing jeans (they were a little tight) and my testicles must have been caught in a strange position because I started to feel intense pain in both and in the lower abdominal region. The pain was pretty strong all around those regions, but I believe that it was the worst in the left testicle. The left testicle appeared to be a little swollen and the scrotum had contracted. The pain wasn't fading, so I decided to sleep it off. In the morning the pain had subsided but my scrotum was still contracted. The next day I noticed that when I ejaculated, my semen was much more watery than usual. The color was a little more translucent and it was much less viscous. I tried again the next day and the consistency of it was still more watery than usual. I have read worrying articles about conditions such as testicular torsion, and I am wondering if I should wait or go see a medical professional immediately. I have sensation in both testicles, but the left one has less.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Some other information that may be relevant, I am 17 years old and active. I run over a mile each day, usually in sprints for training. I played soccer about 3 hours before this particular incident happened, but I hadn't felt any discomfort up until the point where the sharp pain began.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.