Interesting reading

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just been doing some very interesting reading on pleomorphics.  I may have discovered what caused me to get my autoimmune disorders.  No closer to figuring out how to get rid of them yet though haha!

3 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

how exciting!

going to look this up .... but here we go towards building up resources!

thank you g   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

no 'but' ....

here we go toward building resources.

• Posted

Looked up pleomorphic microbes.  To me sounds like more gobbledy-gook, but must admit I didn't have the patience to read it well.  If anyone can throw some light on it and explain in 'laymen's' terms I would apreciate it. 

It is almost a year since diagnosed with LS and almost two since 'anal fissures' (so called at the time) started the investigarion that led to the accurate diagnosis. 

I have had Lymes after a tick bite many years ago.  Awful and hard to get treatment - had to call on a personal friend GP and he treated it properly although very skeptical  Had breast cancer 3 years after that, non since thank the good lord. 

Pardon my cynicism, but this LS is a life changer - yes - I am following religiously the Clob ( as per Dr. Goldstein since I saw his webinar) and Coconut Oil routine - have tried other things suggested on this forum - diet, emu oil, celadrin (what ever happened to that idea - did it work for anyone?), until it all drives me to distraction ----- but to no avail.  Only the Clob/Cream routine works.

I take metamucil and psyllium in gallons of water daily to keep my bowels loose or the anal fissures bleed. Now instead of one prioper BM, I have many per day, but at least am comfortable. I drink one coffee each morning because I love it and also because is helps loosen the bowels.

I am 76 next week.  My plan was to enjoy my last years in some nice 'home' and as I would have no bladder, bowel or other problems ( so I thought ), some nice care attendents would love me and treat me well.  Now I see myself as having to explain daily that I must take metamucil, restoralax, stool softeners and eat certain things all the time so as not to suffer constipation because that would almost kill me.

What do you think my chances are now?  Ha, Ha on me!

However, thanks to all you who contribute all of the suggestions and findings reports - many one day there will be an answer.  Can't come too soon for me!

This is sort of a 'tongue in cheek' blog, so please forgive my rambling - you are all wonderful women. 

Thanks for listening - again - and all the best.

• Posted

Hi have had the same problem with fissures , there is a cream which will helpits rectal nitrite this definitely heals the split , has to be prescribed ,also found dabbing apple cider vinegar( the one with the mother )  there heals  the skin , I do hope this is some use for you
    • Posted

Thanks - I am happy to try anything that might help.
  • Posted

Please explain more.
    • Posted

Hey hanny, I read on the writings about pleomorphics organisms that chemicals entering the bloodstream can cause the make up of the blood to change. Which means that some of the antibodies can change.  A few years ago, I had problems with my teeth and had to have a root canal.  When they filled the tooth I was still having problems with it three weeks later, pain and swelling wasn't easing off, so I went back to the dentist and they x-rayed.  They had drilled too deep and the amalgam that they had filled the tooth with had seeped into my jaw and gum line.  Dentist had to then remove all the amalgam, three of my teeth and part of my jawbone.

I think that the amalgam affected my blood somehow, which has caused my antibodies to go haywire and caused my autoimmune disorders

• Posted

That sounds extremely plausible! And absolutely awful...so sorry. I hope the amalgum was removed with a proper dam in place and under semi theatre operating proceedures... They are ALWAYS infected. Major cause of heart disease and the spread of infection and fatigue throughout the body. loving the plei info..having fun rummaging round on the associated sites. which is your fav? love the loony chappy vinny and his complete failure in the health food store...very self effacing! but he DOES know the science of intestinal permeability!
    • Posted

Ah, I see.  We/the medical world know so little, it seems.  But I'm sure we're standing at the edge of new discoveries.  Let's hope these discoveries solidify into something that can cure us from these disabeling autoimmune disorders.
    • Posted

already out there ...  and you're on the way hanny... with the pursuit of these enquiries come answers!
  • Posted

Have had me for twelve years. Have been on setraline for a long time now. I think it helps. But I am on a lot of other drugs including morphine patches, gabapentin and codeine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.