Intermittent spasms, flutters, shaking in lower abdo/upper pubic area

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys,

?So today i've been having really weird sensations in my lower abdomen it feels a bit like flutters/really soft and fast muscle spasms but i have no idea what is causing it.

?Has anyone experienced this before?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

You mean tenderness in lower abdomen ? 

It has many reasons ...from IBS to autoimmune disorders. 

Do you have any other symptoms of ..gas, diarrhea, skin rash ...etc ?  

• Posted

It could be muscle strain from trauma or exercise if you have never used them for long time. 
  • Posted

Peristalsis (bowel movement) due to an upset gut..or IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome) comes with colic pain and bloating, wind.

i experience it a lot, it worse when you are constipated!

• Posted

i'm not in pain or bloated though.

?I've never really had any problems with my stomach before so I'm unsure about it being IBS

• Posted

Sounds like the colon just doing its job! No pain or bloating or wind.. just normal matter of events working it way along.. to the big wide exit!
  • Posted

I get a twitching/fluttering in my stomach from time to time and I have IBS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.