Internal night tremors, lightheaded and breathless

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all

I've been just all wrong for over 2 years now does anyone know what this could be?

I've been lightheaded like I might pass out

Occasionally have internal tremors all over my body in bed

Lately my breathing feels weird. Maybe I'm breathless or feel like I cannot get enough oxygen

I pretty much always feel ill but sometimes I have what I would call an episide where I'm struggling to go to work and haven't really been out of bed in 2 days

I'm a 33 year old woman who should be having much more fun than I am. I'm not pregnant nor do I smoke.

I'm due to travel to Australia in a month and I'm terrified of going and ruining the trip but also of travelling if there's something wrong

Thanksligh

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you had a full blood investigation done with iron, ferritin, b12, folate and thyroid checked?
    • Posted

Hi jenny

I haven't had these done in the last 6 months but I have had them done since the night trembling and lightheadedness started and told they were all fine

Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.