Internal penis bleeding

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all. This is something extremely embarrassing, but I suspect there is an internal wound in my penis.

The story is embarrassing, but basically I was masturbating and using an object with a tight and hard opening as a sex toy. As soon as I removed my penis from the object, immediately a little bit of blood came out from the tip. I panicked and immediately went to the doctor. He told me not to worry and gave me antibiotics to apply daily. However, as soon as I got home I went to the bathroom, initially a little bit of clotted blood came out and then more blood started coming while I peed and for a little while afterwards.

I'm panicking so much. I can't sleep. I can't believe the doctor that I shouldn't worry. What should I do? Please help!

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

I just went to the bathroom again and there was some more bleeding. I'm really freaking out.

• Posted

you need to go see a urologist if there is trauma. a general doctor is not going to be able to help you with this. 
    • Posted

I was expecting that my doctor will refer me to a urologist, but he did not. I'll see him again today and convince him to refer me. What could it be? Is it something too serious?

• Posted

Chances are if you just wait a week, it will just heal itself.
    • Posted

Are you sure? I'm really freaking out and don't know if it will just heal itself or not. Looking online yields no results for my specific case.

• Posted

Hi S, You may just have broken a vein at the side of your urethra just give it time and it will heal all by itself, but you should never use anything that creates a tight grip on your penis to masturbate with even a tight grip by hand is not very good, as your find when it comes to sex your never be able to ejaculate, its not her vagina its you grip you have been using a vagina cannot replicate that kind of grip.

Just stop stressing as this will only do you more harm.

• Posted

But if it's a vein at the side of the urethra, how is blood coming out of the urethra itself?

• Posted

Hi S, Like I said if at the side of the urethra and is leaking in to the urethra and that's why blood would be coming out. OK

• Posted

Unnecessary to be anxious because the body heals itself from such things. What do you think a doctor could do?
    • Posted

Well the bleeding and pain have stopped now, but I'm still really worried. Mainly because I'm unable to find any info online on this. It's either minor or there aren't any similar cases... I just went to the doctor to be sure but even him telling me everything is fine isn't helping. I feel like I should see a urologist or something and do proper checks.

• Posted

If the bleeding and pain have stopped, that would suggest your body has healed itself. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.