Internal shaking caused by menopause

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone,

i would like to know does anyone have experience of internal shaking or temor and have successfully overcome it? I am suffering from it almost everyday & it is making me sick. Tried all possible remedies but nothing works.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi Irene

I have internal tremors and external shaking just before and during my period. Never had that before peri...

I am on the pill and the shakiness appears in the 7 day pause every month. When I start a new package the tremors go away.

At the beginning I was scared to death but when I disovered the pattern I found peace again. No doubt it is hormonal. Maybe it will help you with some hormonal treatment?

All the best to you!

• Edited

Hello Irene

Take magnesium this helped me a lot with my experience with the internal shakes

• Posted

Hi

I get the internal shakes its scary, im on the menopause site and lots of women suffer this too, i think its anxiety, i notice it more in a morning x

• Posted

YES YES YES! and I still get them from time to time and I am post meno I eat a little soething and it stops it for that day!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.