Internal tremoring

Posted , 4 users are following.

Oh my gosh!! I was so surprised to see others complaining about the internal tremoring as well.  I do not have it every morning but I have had it several morning when I wake up, my insides are vibrating... it happened this morning and I wondered if eating a lot of sugar at night could trigger it.. I ate a bag of delicious chocolate ..... could eating sugar do it!? The only key I am in is 5mg of a cholestroal pill... 5 years.. the tremoring started this year.. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You could possibly be feeling a skipped heart beat/extra forceful heartbeat. I experience those sometimes and it feels like my body shakes a little. Is there a certain place in your body where it comes from, or is it just all over? Or perhaps you have some adrenaline still in your system, and you're just shaky. Try a hot bath! It might work to either warm you up if you're chilly/calm any remaining nerves.

• Posted

If you have general anxiety then internal tremors are most likely due to anxiety and stress.  I had internal tremoring on and off for years all related to anxiety. I had numerous other symptoms also. Anxiety tends to produce symptoms of the nervous system such as tremors or vibration feeling, numbness and tingling etc. It’s not going to hurt you it’s just your body  Way of telling you you have too much stress. Try doing things that relax you.  Eating sugar is not going to cause the vibration but it can aggravate anxiety symptoms. Try cutting back on sugar and eat healthier foods. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.