Internal tremors

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I have severe anxiety GAD AND panic disorder. I have been tested for everything. I Get these internal shakes feeling like i am about to start shaking out of control but there is no visual sign of my body actually shaking then my head feels heavy. ANYONE ELSE?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Omg yes I do. I have just posted in a menopause group that I am in, asking the same thing. I have achy muscles and I also get a shakiness inside of me, a bit like a tremor it's hard to explain. The only thing I can say it's like is when you have had a workout. It's mostly my arms and legs. I also get muscle twitches. It freaks me out because Im frightened it's a neurological disorder xx

• Posted

Unfortunately I am very familiar with this horrible feeling. It's like an inner trembling. My head doesn't feel heavy, but there is pressure around my chest area, heart and lungs. So many faces of anxiety.

• Posted

It sucks it wakes me out of my sleep sometimes. Sometimes it will go for days on and off then disappear then will return I HAVE beennon zoloft for 6 weeks now My phyc just went up to 75 mg

• Posted

I get the tremors too. I have for years. I call them quivering same thing I suppose. I told my doctor once about them and he was confused. The quivering stopped for many years but lately they are back. I get them when I'm falling asleep or just as I wake up sometimes. Rather than fight them lately i just pay more attention to how they feel and they go away. For me its like my whole body is quivering. Very weird sensation. At first i thought it was my heart but my pulse isn't elevated. I am under a lot of health anxiety and stress lately and usually i get them more when I add gastritis or heartburn to that combination. I also find that they happen more when I feel jittery or easily startled.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.