Internal vibrations

Posted , 3 users are following.

For approximately 3 days I am feeling internal body vibrations and minor earthquakes .

I feel this while sitting, standing and laying down.

I am worried about this.

please help me.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Hi Usama, are you male or female, and what's your age?

• Posted

hi kat thankyou very much for your response. I highly appreciate this.

I am male and I am 19 years old.

• Posted

Hi Usama, I asked because it's something women often experience with hormone changes. Definitely hormones can do this to you. The internal vibrations are very scary but from my own research I can say that it might be stress, or something easier to fix such as vitamin B12 deficiency, or magnesium deficiency. But I'm not a doctor -- I'd see your GP.

• Posted

Well, thank you so much!

Can you tell me in how much time these vibrations will stop after getting the required medicine?

• Posted

well your answer gave me some hope.

When I searched it on internet it showed very serious diseases and I was really scared.

Thanks again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.